What People Say About Us
Doctor and staff are friendly and professional. I could not ask for a better optometrist. The whole family are patients since 2013.
Patient Recommendation – LF
Staff and doctor are amazing. Dr. Jeff explains everything well and has found conditions with…
Patient Recommendation – AP
Visiting Dr. Sciberras has always been a satisfying experience. You leave the office having been “taken care of” by an expert! Patient since 2015.
Patient Recommendation – AP
See Better Now With Laser Eye Surgery
Time and time again, you’ve heard your friends and co-workers, maybe even family members, swear by the astonishing, life-changing results of laser eye surgery.
But do you know exactly how laser eye surgery improves your vision? And what do you need to know before undergoing laser eye surgery?
Known as corrective refractive surgery, laser eye surgery can make long-term vision improvements for astigmatism, farsightedness and nearsightedness; this is accomplished by modifying the cornea’s curvature or shape using ultraviolet light.
Why Trust Us To Correct Your Vision?
Always remember though, you need to find a highly trained professional to guide you through the process from start to finish.
This is why it’s crucial to follow these two tips if you’re considering laser eye surgery:
- Understand the process from beginning to end: When you meet with an eye care specialist, ask as many questions as needed. After all, you need to feel comfortable with the health care professional entrusted with your eyesight. In addition, you should be aware of both the benefits and risks associated with laser eye surgery.
- Make sure you undergo a full oculo-visual assessment: You will need to undergo a comprehensive eye health and vision examination prior to your surgery. This will help to determine if you are a candidate for laser eye surgery.
What’s Next? Meet Dr. Jeff Sciberras, Mississauga’s Trusted Eye Care Professional
With that said, Dr. Jeff Sciberras, O.D., conveniently located in Erin Mills of Mississauga, can determine if you are a good candidate for laser eye surgery. Moreover, he is able to assess which procedure will work best for you, such as LASIK, PRK, Kamra or lens implants.
While adhering to a strict process which includes taking a full case history, assessing your ocular health, evaluating your tear film, corneal thickness measurement (i.e. pachymetry) and its shape through topography, as well as determining your vision prescription Dr. Sciberras uses modern technology to establish which refractive surgery procedure is most appropriate for you.
Expectation and outcome counseling are also important parts of the preoperative assessment. Dr. Sciberras will also be able to manage you through the all important postoperative stage while your eyes are healing.
When you are a patient of Dr. Sciberras, always remember that your vision matters. In the end, Dr. Sciberras is only satisfied when you are. You are welcome to discuss your laser eye surgery questions, as well as any other eye health-related issuess with the doctor at any time.
So how can laser eye surgery change your life? Click here to contact Dr. Sciberras or call his eye care clinic now at (905) 828-2282. This is your chance to discover if laser eye surgery can improve your vision and your life.
Your vision matters to us.
Comprehensive Eye Exams and Premium Eyewear in Mississauga
- We offer comprehensive eye care and quality eye care products.
- Direct Insurance Billing.
- Fair pricing, including senior's discounts and 2 for 1 children's lenses. Click here for our latest promotions.
- Online appointment booking for added convenience.
- Extended office hours and Saturday appointments available.
- A full range of contact lens services, a wide selection of eye wear and digital lens technology from leading industry suppliers.
- All emergency visits accepted.
- We offer digital retinal exams to aid in the detection and treatment of eye disease and improved eye health monitoring.
- Unbiased expertise in laser eye surgery and cataract surgery co-management.
- We offer low vision assessments and aids for patients suffering from impaired vision.
- Most of all, your vision matters to us.
What Patients Say About Our Eye Care Clinic
- 98% rated their overall satisfaction as either excellent or very good.
- 99% achieved a good understanding of their eye health & vision correction options.
- 97% of our patients surveyed felt the thoroughness of care they received was excellent or very good.
- 100% rated the helpfulness of our staff as excellent or good.
- 100% of our patients rated the friendliness of our staff as very good or good.
- 83% of our patients were seen within 15 minutes of their appointment time.
- 88% rated us a "9" or "10 out of 10".
Last updated March 21, 2018.
Dr. Jeff Sciberras – your trusted Mississauga optometrist - is committed to helping you achieve the best in eye care, eye glasses, contact lenses and laser vision correction.