What People Say About Us
Doctor and staff are friendly and professional. I could not ask for a better optometrist.…Read more→
Visiting Dr. Sciberras has always been a satisfying experience. You leave the office having been…Read more→
What You Need To Know About Your Eye Exam In Mississauga
As you know, it’s necessary to visit the doctor for regular check-ups. But did you know your eyes and vision should be routinely examined?
According to the CNIB, 250,000 Canadians are walking around with glaucoma. When you look into this further, 50 percent of these individuals are unaware they have this sight-threatening disease.
This is why regular eye examinations by an optometrist or ophthalmologist are crucial for detecting eye disease and disorders such as glaucoma and age-related macular degeneration before it’s too late.
Are Your Eyes Off The Hook From An Examination?
If your eyes feel fine now, or even if you have 20/20 vision, this does not mean you should forgo an eye exam altogether. Many eye diseases simply have no early symptoms or warning signs. You have a higher chance of permanently losing vision if:
- Your family history includes eye disease
- You have diabetes or hypertension
- You’re a smoker
- You’re over 50 years old
Nevertheless, if your vision or your child’s vision has been off lately, it’s best to visit an eye doctor to determine the cause of the vision reduction. So there’s no better time than now for you to visit Dr. Jeff Sciberras, a friendly, knowledgeable optometrist located in the heart of Erin Mills.
Eye Exams in Mississauga Have Never Been Easier Until Now
When you trust your eyes and vision to Dr. Jeff Sciberras, you are fortunate to undergo a pleasant experience with each and every eye exam in Mississauga.
Dr. Sciberras is driven to provide his patients with the highest quality of comprehensive eye care. Here are 3 facts you need to know about having an eye exam with Dr. Sciberras in Mississauga:
- Dr. Sciberras’ goal is to educate his patients on: their current eye condition, the treatment options available, and methods to prolong healthy, comfortable eyesight.
- If you need a referral for further testing or treatment, Dr. Sciberras will refer you to the appropriate specialist in a timely manner.
- Did a new question arise after your consultation with Dr. Sciberras? Sometimes this happens and he completely understands . For this reason, Dr. Sciberras’ office will make communication with the doctor hassle-free. The only dumb question is the one you don’t ask.
Make sure your eyes are healthy now so that your vision lasts a lifetime. We look forward to the opportunity to serve your eye care needs.
Your next step is to fill in the online booking form to schedule your appointment at Dr. Sciberras’ office. You can click here to print out our simple eye exam guide, it will help you prepare for your appointment so that you get the most out of your visit with Dr. Sciberras.
Have a question? Call the eye care clinic at (905) 828-2282 to speak to a friendly staff member.