What People Say About Us
Doctor and staff are friendly and professional. I could not ask for a better optometrist. The whole family are patients. Patient since 2013.
Patient Recommendation – LF
Staff and doctor are amazing. Dr. Jeff explains everything well and has found conditions with…
Patient Recommendation – AP
Visiting Dr. Sciberras has always been a satisfying experience. You leave the office having been “taken care of” by an expert! Patient since 2015.
Patient Recommendation – AP
How To Prepare For Your Eye Exam
Your eyes are precious. Our approach is to be as thorough and patient, to offer all the available technology to you and to maximize the time we spend with you to educate you on your condition, treatment options and the best ways to maintain your eyes to last a lifetime. In order to better serve you and make the most of your time with Dr. Sciberras, the following should be adhered to:
- arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time to allow for registration and pretesting
- bring all current eyeglasses you routinely wear to your appointment
- if you wear contact lenses, bring them in their case
- if you have your most recent contact lens information, such as the boxes they are packaged in, or
a specific prescription, bring that as well
- bring a list of all medications you are taking, prescription or non-prescription, including herbs
- if you have been referred by your doctor, advise the staff at the time of booking and bring the referral with you on the day of your exam
- bring your OHIP card, even if you do not expect your exam to be OHIP eligible – if you are under 20 or a senior or a diabetic, you should provide our staff with your OHIP number prior to your initial visit to our office
- bring your insurance information with you – it is a good idea to check your vision coverage prior to the date of your exam
- bring a list of questions or concerns you may have for the doctor to answer and please be upfront with all information
- if you are interested in contact lenses or laser eye surgery consultation, or any other special considerations, please mention this to staff when booking your appointment and again when you arrive
- allow for one hour in your schedule from your appointment time
Some eye exams require a dilated fundus exam, meaning your pupils will be dilated and you will experience blurred vision and light sensitivity for up to 3 hours after your exam, so having a pair of sunglasses or a driver is advisable. If this is not possible, a second visit may be required to complete all testing. Patients most likely to be dilated are diabetics, seniors, patients with very small pupils, patients with high myopia or nearsightedness, patients complaining of sudden vision loss, and flashes or floaters.
We look forward to serving you and all your eye care needs.
At our clinic, your vision matters to us.
Your vision matters to us.
Comprehensive Eye Exams and Premium Eyewear in Mississauga
- We offer comprehensive eye care and quality eye care products.
- Direct Insurance Billing.
- Fair pricing, including senior's discounts and 2 for 1 children's lenses. Click here for our latest promotions.
- Online appointment booking for added convenience.
- Extended office hours and Saturday appointments available.
- A full range of contact lens services, a wide selection of eye wear and digital lens technology from leading industry suppliers.
- All emergency visits accepted.
- We offer digital retinal exams to aid in the detection and treatment of eye disease and improved eye health monitoring.
- Unbiased expertise in laser eye surgery and cataract surgery co-management.
- We offer low vision assessments and aids for patients suffering from impaired vision.
- Most of all, your vision matters to us.
What Patients Say About Our Mississauga Eye Care Clinic
- 98% rated their overall satisfaction as either excellent or very good.
- 99% achieved a good understanding of their eye health & vision correction options.
- 97% of our patients surveyed felt the thoroughness of care they received was excellent or very good.
- 100% rated the helpfulness of our staff as excellent or good.
- 100% of our patients rated the friendliness of our staff as very good or good.
- 83% of our patients were seen within 15 minutes of their appointment time.
- 88% rated us a "9" or "10 out of 10".
Last updated March 21, 2018.
Dr. Jeff Sciberras – your trusted Mississauga optometrist - is committed to helping you achieve the best in eye care, eye glasses, contact lenses and laser vision correction.