What People Say About Us
Patient Recommendation – LF
Patient Recommendation – AP
Patient Recommendation – AP
Eye Health and Vision Exams in Mississauga
As you know, it’s necessary to visit the doctor for regular check-ups. But did you know your eyes and vision should be routinely examined?
According to the CNIB, 250,000 Canadians have glaucoma. Half of these individuals are unaware they have this sight-threatening disease. This is why regular eye examinations by an optometrist or ophthalmologist are crucial for detecting eye disease and disorders such as glaucoma and age-related macular degeneration before it’s too late.
Dr. Sciberras’ Philosophy
Dr. Sciberras is driven to provide his patients with the highest quality of comprehensive eye care. He wants to make sure you are seeing clearly, comfortably and will not turn away emergencies. He wants you to be aware of all the vision correction and treatment options available to you, and help guide you to the best decisions for your eye health and vision correction.
Here are 3 facts you need to know about having an eye exam with Dr. Sciberras:
- Dr. Sciberras’ goal is to educate his patients on: their current eye condition, the treatment options available, and methods to prolong healthy, comfortable sight.
- If you need a referral for further testing or treatment, Dr. Sciberras will refer you to the appropriate specialist in a timely manner.
- Did a new question arise after your consultation with Dr. Sciberras? Email him directly at email@example.com and he will get back to you within 12 hours.
We look forward to the opportunity to serve your eye care needs.
Your next step is to fill in the online booking form to schedule your appointment with Dr. Sciberras. You can click here to print out our simple eye exam guide, it will help you prepare for your appointment so that you get the most out of your visit.
Have a question? Call the eye care clinic at (905) 828-2282 to speak to a friendly staff member.
Your vision matters to us.
Comprehensive Eye Exams and Premium Eyewear in Mississauga
- We offer comprehensive eye care and quality eye care products.
- Direct Insurance Billing.
- Fair pricing, including senior's discounts and 2 for 1 children's lenses. Click here for our latest promotions.
- Online appointment booking for added convenience.
- Extended office hours and Saturday appointments available.
- A full range of contact lens services, a wide selection of eye wear and digital lens technology from leading industry suppliers.
- All emergency visits accepted.
- We offer digital retinal exams to aid in the detection and treatment of eye disease and improved eye health monitoring.
- Unbiased expertise in laser eye surgery and cataract surgery co-management.
- We offer low vision assessments and aids for patients suffering from impaired vision.
- Most of all, your vision matters to us.
What Patients Say About Our Eye Care Clinic
- 98% rated their overall satisfaction as either excellent or very good.
- 99% achieved a good understanding of their eye health & vision correction options.
- 97% of our patients surveyed felt the thoroughness of care they received was excellent or very good.
- 100% rated the helpfulness of our staff as excellent or good.
- 100% of our patients rated the friendliness of our staff as very good or good.
- 83% of our patients were seen within 15 minutes of their appointment time.
- 88% rated us a "9" or "10 out of 10".
Last updated March 21, 2018.
Dr. Jeff Sciberras – your trusted Mississauga optometrist - is committed to helping you achieve the best in eye care, eye glasses, contact lenses and laser vision correction.