Patient Recommendation – LF
Patient Recommendation – AP
Patient Recommendation – AP
including infants and pre-schoolers, your vision matters to us and your eye health is key to maintaining optimal vision.
Comprehensive Vision and Eye Health Examinations:
With screening tests for glaucoma, cataracts, macular degeneration, diabetes, keratoconus and visual field defects.
Contact Lens Services:
Fittings available for astigmatism, myopia, hyperopia, keratoconus and presbyopia (reading difficulties) on the same day as your eye exam for added convenience. Additional fees apply.
Laser Eye Surgery Consultations:
Experienced, unbiased consultations and co-management for LASIK, PRK, Intacs, corneal cross-linking and cataract surgery.
Quality Prescription Eyewear:
With personal service in selecting the right frames to fit you and your unique vision needs. All eye wear purchased at our location comes with manufacturer’s warranty, frame case, lens cleaner, screwdriver key chain and a micro-fiber cleaning cloth, plus free adjustments for the life of your eyeglasses.
Low Vision Clinic:
We offer low vision services for patients that cannot achieve the level of vision they require for daily living tasks with the use of conventional glasses or contact lenses. We offer quality low vision aids, made in Germany from Eschenbach, the leader in low vision aids.
Emergency Eye Care:
Foreign body removal, pink eye, sudden vision changes, onset of “flashes” or “floaters”, eye injury, etc. No ocular emergency will be turned away.
Digital Retinal Exams:
We are pleased to offer our patients Digital Retinal Imaging, which photographs the retina to help us screen for and rule out eye disease, improving the ability to examine your eye health. $39 – discounts for seniors/students.
Automated Visual Field Testing:
This technology helps in screening for visual field defects and glaucoma in under 90 seconds. $29 – discounts for seniors/students.
The measurement of corneal thickness to help determine a person’s risk for developing glaucoma and their candidacy for laser eye surgery. Included in general exam.
Your vision matters to us.
Comprehensive Eye Exams and Premium Eyewear in Mississauga
- We offer comprehensive eye care and quality eye care products.
- Direct Insurance Billing.
- Fair pricing, including senior's discounts and 2 for 1 children's lenses. Click here for our latest promotions.
- Online appointment booking for added convenience.
- Extended office hours and Saturday appointments available.
- A full range of contact lens services, a wide selection of eye wear and digital lens technology from leading industry suppliers.
- All emergency visits accepted.
- We offer digital retinal exams to aid in the detection and treatment of eye disease and improved eye health monitoring.
- Unbiased expertise in laser eye surgery and cataract surgery co-management.
- We offer low vision assessments and aids for patients suffering from impaired vision.
- Most of all, your vision matters to us.
What Patients Say About Our Eye Care Clinic
- 98% rated their overall satisfaction as either excellent or very good.
- 99% achieved a good understanding of their eye health & vision correction options.
- 97% of our patients surveyed felt the thoroughness of care they received was excellent or very good.
- 100% rated the helpfulness of our staff as excellent or good.
- 100% of our patients rated the friendliness of our staff as very good or good.
- 83% of our patients were seen within 15 minutes of their appointment time.
- 88% rated us a "9" or "10 out of 10".
Last updated March 21, 2018.
Dr. Jeff Sciberras – your trusted Mississauga optometrist - is committed to helping you achieve the best in eye care, eye glasses, contact lenses and laser vision correction.