What People Say About Us
Patient Recommendation – LF
Patient Recommendation – AP
Patient Recommendation – AP
Your Source For The Best Eyeglasses In Mississauga
So how do you find the perfect eyeglasses in Mississauga? Consult a local, trusted eye care professional who has your best interests at heart.
As Mississauga’s most trusted optometrist, Dr. Jeff Sciberras has the unique ability to pair your vision with high quality, fashionable glasses using these steps:
- First, Dr. Sciberras listens to your requests for your ideal frames: Do you prefer a particular color? Do you value lightweight frames? Etc.
- After understanding your requests, he suggests frames that match your preferences and unique facial geometry, which ensure a comfortable, perfect fit. Dr. Sciberras keeps your prescription in mind and how you’ll be using glasses on a daily basis.
- He will adjust the frames so that they precisely fit you – this is done before finalizing your order.
- After inserting the lenses into the frames, he verifies the final product to ensure they’re made according to his and your satisfaction.
- At delivery, the frames are adjusted once more and Dr. Sciberras will ensure you know what to expect with your new eyewear.
Our Philosophy In Eyewear:
Dr. Sciberras follows a “dispensing” philosophy: to provide the best-looking, most comfortable eyewear, with the patient’s vision in the forefront of his mind.
Dr. Sciberras stakes his professional reputation with each pair of eyeglasses he dispenses. This is why he promises to provide genuine recommendations for your frames and lenses, including prescription eyewear, reading glasses and sunglasses.
Since Dr. Sciberras is aware of your visual needs and the status of your eye health, he’s the perfect source for finding your next pair of glasses.
If you need additional features, such as anti-glare coating, UV filters or tints, Dr. Sciberras will recommend them; our office will not promote any features for financial incentive. Dr. Sciberras does not up-sell add-ons for profit; you will only be charged the laboratory cost – guaranteed.
Frame and Lens Brands We Carry:
Frame adjustments are complimentary for the life of your frames. Preview Dr. Sciberras’ selection of frames here.
Excited to discover your perfect pair of eyeglasses? Book your appointment online with Dr. Sciberras, or visit his Mississauga office (2000 Credit Valley Road, Suite 105) for the best-looking, most comfortable eyewear to improve your vision and look.
Your vision matters to us.
Comprehensive Eye Exams and Premium Eyewear in Mississauga
- We offer comprehensive eye care and quality eye care products.
- Direct Insurance Billing.
- Fair pricing, including senior's discounts and 2 for 1 children's lenses. Click here for our latest promotions.
- Online appointment booking for added convenience.
- Extended office hours and Saturday appointments available.
- A full range of contact lens services, a wide selection of eye wear and digital lens technology from leading industry suppliers.
- All emergency visits accepted.
- We offer digital retinal exams to aid in the detection and treatment of eye disease and improved eye health monitoring.
- Unbiased expertise in laser eye surgery and cataract surgery co-management.
- We offer low vision assessments and aids for patients suffering from impaired vision.
- Most of all, your vision matters to us.
What Patients Say About Our Eye Care Clinic
- 98% rated their overall satisfaction as either excellent or very good.
- 99% achieved a good understanding of their eye health & vision correction options.
- 97% of our patients surveyed felt the thoroughness of care they received was excellent or very good.
- 100% rated the helpfulness of our staff as excellent or good.
- 100% of our patients rated the friendliness of our staff as very good or good.
- 83% of our patients were seen within 15 minutes of their appointment time.
- 88% rated us a "9" or "10 out of 10".
Last updated March 21, 2018.
Dr. Jeff Sciberras – your trusted Mississauga optometrist - is committed to helping you achieve the best in eye care, eye glasses, contact lenses and laser vision correction.