Eye Care Products
Blephaclean lid wipes are a gentle, preservative-free eyelid cleanser designed for use as an eyelid hygiene product, when blepharitis or meibomitis has been diagnosed. Its gentle antimicrobial formula creates a microbubble foam that can remove cosmetics, accumulated oils, debris and bacteria from the eyelid and eyelash areas.
Lens Cleaner Our lens cleaner, provided with all frame purchases, is safe to use on all optical lens surfaces. It is both hypo-allergenic and scent-free. It is an enzyme-based solution thereby allowing it to be free of alcohols and volatile organic compounds (VOCs). It is pH neutral and helps prevent grease build up on lenses. We are proud to offer an environmentally safe product bottled in recycled materials.
Clearcare helps keep your contact lenses clean with a peroxide-based system. After the 6-hour disinfection and neutralization period, there are no preservatives remaining on your contact lenses that could react with the delicate ocular tissues. Read instructions carefully before use. Special case required.
Thealoz Duo offers two main ingredients to aid with dry eye symptoms designed specifically for patients with moderate to severe dry eye disease. It also comes in a safe preservative-free format for frequent use.
Liposic is a highly viscous, clear gel that soothes and heals mild to severe dry eye. It is the only gel that replicates all three layers of the tear film.
Bruder Eye Hydrating Compress is a natural way to relieve dry eyes and to treat styes and chalazions. It is a washable, non-allergenic, reusable heating mask that improves oil gland secretion from the meibomian glands of the eyelid to improve tear stability, reducing dry eye and inflammation. Microbeads within the mask store and release heat in an effective, clean manner to soothe dry, inflamed eyes and improve lipid tear secretion.
Blink Gel Tears Eye Drops replenish your tear film each time you blink, just like your natural tears would. Ideal for day or night, the Gel-based formula offers longer-lasting relief for moderate to severe dry-eye symptoms.
Biotrue Multipurpose Contact Lens Solution for all soft contact lenses. It forms a protective barrier around the lens to resist deposits thereby maintaining lens comfort and clear vision thru the day. It cleans, disinfects, cushions and rehydrates lenses for all day comfort.
Your vision matters to us.
Comprehensive Eye Exams and Premium Eyewear in Mississauga
- We offer comprehensive eye care and quality eye care products.
- Direct Insurance Billing.
- Fair pricing, including senior's discounts and 2 for 1 children's lenses. Click here for our latest promotions.
- Online appointment booking for added convenience.
- Extended office hours and Saturday appointments available.
- A full range of contact lens services, a wide selection of eye wear and digital lens technology from leading industry suppliers.
- All emergency visits accepted.
- We offer digital retinal exams to aid in the detection and treatment of eye disease and improved eye health monitoring.
- Unbiased expertise in laser eye surgery and cataract surgery co-management.
- We offer low vision assessments and aids for patients suffering from impaired vision.
- Most of all, your vision matters to us.
What Patients Say About Our Eye Care Clinic
- 98% rated their overall satisfaction as either excellent or very good.
- 99% achieved a good understanding of their eye health & vision correction options.
- 97% of our patients surveyed felt the thoroughness of care they received was excellent or very good.
- 100% rated the helpfulness of our staff as excellent or good.
- 100% of our patients rated the friendliness of our staff as very good or good.
- 83% of our patients were seen within 15 minutes of their appointment time.
- 88% rated us a "9" or "10 out of 10".
Last updated March 21, 2018.
Dr. Jeff Sciberras – your trusted Mississauga optometrist - is committed to helping you achieve the best in eye care, eye glasses, contact lenses and laser vision correction.