What People Say About Us
Doctor and staff are friendly and professional. I could not ask for a better optometrist. The whole family are patients. Patient since 2013.
Patient Recommendation – LF
Staff and doctor are amazing. Dr. Jeff explains everything well and has found conditions with…
Patient Recommendation – AP
Visiting Dr. Sciberras has always been a satisfying experience. You leave the office having been “taken care of” by an expert! Patient since 2015.
Patient Recommendation – AP
Digital lenses are designed by advanced computers that process a number of variables simultaneously to create custom made lenses unique for each wearer. The variables that come into play when designing a lens include, but are not limited to:
frame measurements and frame shape, wearer’s measurements such as distance between eyes, lens material, and prescription or focal point. By using all this data to create a custom lens, the lens design process behind digital lenses is referred to as free-form technology. The benefit of this design process over traditional progressive lenses is improved optics and manufacturing precision. The result for the patient is an improvement in: contrast, clarity, comfort and adaptation.
Traditional progressive lenses
Nikon Seemax Progressive Digital Lenses
Instant autofocus, wider reading zone
Peripheral vision 60% wider
Distortion reduced by at least 40%
More natural cosmetic appearance
Your vision matters to us.
Comprehensive Eye Exams and Premium Eyewear in Mississauga
- We offer comprehensive eye care and quality eye care products.
- Direct Insurance Billing.
- Fair pricing, including senior's discounts and 2 for 1 children's lenses. Click here for our latest promotions.
- Online appointment booking for added convenience.
- Extended office hours and Saturday appointments available.
- A full range of contact lens services, a wide selection of eye wear and digital lens technology from leading industry suppliers.
- All emergency visits accepted.
- We offer digital retinal exams to aid in the detection and treatment of eye disease and improved eye health monitoring.
- Unbiased expertise in laser eye surgery and cataract surgery co-management.
- We offer low vision assessments and aids for patients suffering from impaired vision.
- Most of all, your vision matters to us.
What Patients Say About Our Mississauga Eye Care Clinic
- 98% rated their overall satisfaction as either excellent or very good.
- 99% achieved a good understanding of their eye health & vision correction options.
- 97% of our patients surveyed felt the thoroughness of care they received was excellent or very good.
- 100% rated the helpfulness of our staff as excellent or good.
- 100% of our patients rated the friendliness of our staff as very good or good.
- 83% of our patients were seen within 15 minutes of their appointment time.
- 88% rated us a "9" or "10 out of 10".
Last updated March 21, 2018.
Dr. Jeff Sciberras – your trusted Mississauga optometrist - is committed to helping you achieve the best in eye care, eye glasses, contact lenses and laser vision correction.