What People Say About Us
Patient Recommendation – LF
Patient Recommendation – AP
Patient Recommendation – AP
We carry an extensive selection of fashionable, functional eyewear to meet any budget, including children’s frames and designer sunglasses. Value-packaged eyewear also available. Our frame collection is updated regularly to reflect new trends and technologies. All frame purchases come with manufacturer’s warranty, lens cleaner, keychain screwdriver, case and a microfiber cleaning cloth. Dr. Sciberras selects each frame to ensure his patients are getting the best value in well-made, fashionable eyewear.
Some of the frame and lens brands we carry include:
Where should you purchase your eyewear?
- At our clinic, all lens upgrades and coatings are offered to you at wholesale cost. There is absolutely no up-selling or pressure tactics employed by our staff.
- Our recommendations are based solely on your needs and not on profit margins.
- All of our frames are covered by a manufacturer’s warranty and our commitment to your satisfaction.
- We offer a wide selection of fashionable frames, genuine products and the latest eye care technologies at prices that offer superior value to you.
- Every complete eyeglass purchase comes with: frame case, lens cleaner, microfiber cleaning cloth and life-time frame adjustments as you require them.
- Personal service – Dr. Sciberras can assist you in the entire frame selection and frame fitting process. As your eye doctor, he is uniquely aware of your visual needs and current eye health status.
- Dr. Sciberras stakes his reputation on each pair of eyeglasses he dispenses.
- Every complete frame and lens package purchased at our office comes with a complimentary lens cleaner, microfiber cleaning cloth, keychain screwdriver and frame case.
- Every frame has a one-year warranty against manufacturer’s defect.
- In the event you cannot adapt to a new prescription or a prescription was deemed incorrect, we will change your lenses at no charge, within a period of 90 days.
- Dr. Sciberras will personally attend to each patient in the proper selection of frames to ensure ultimate patient satisfaction with their new eyewear.
- Our dispensary has over 800 frames, regularly updated to meet current fashion trends and technologies, in a variety of sizes, colors and price points.
- Dr. Sciberras verifies each lens order meets strict specifications for accuracy and overall quality prior to their delivery to you.
- When picking up your new eyewear, Dr. Sciberras will ensure your glasses fit comfortably and make sure you understand when to wear your glasses, what to expect with your new prescription, and how to correctly care for them.
- In the event your frames need a future repair or adjustment, we will be there for you for the life of your frames. Frame adjustments are complimentary for the life of your frames.
- We offer lenses of superior quality from every major lens manufacturer so that there is no prescription or specific request we cannot satisfy.
- As an optometrist, Dr. Sciberras charges laboratory cost on all lens add-ons such as anti-glare or anti-scratch protection, so there is no financial incentive to up-sell. Dr. Sciberras makes his lens recommendations based solely on your unique visual needs.
- At our clinic, your vision matters to us.
Your vision matters to us.
Comprehensive Eye Exams and Premium Eyewear in Mississauga
- We offer comprehensive eye care and quality eye care products.
- Direct Insurance Billing.
- Fair pricing, including senior's discounts and 2 for 1 children's lenses. Click here for our latest promotions.
- Online appointment booking for added convenience.
- Extended office hours and Saturday appointments available.
- A full range of contact lens services, a wide selection of eye wear and digital lens technology from leading industry suppliers.
- All emergency visits accepted.
- We offer digital retinal exams to aid in the detection and treatment of eye disease and improved eye health monitoring.
- Unbiased expertise in laser eye surgery and cataract surgery co-management.
- We offer low vision assessments and aids for patients suffering from impaired vision.
- Most of all, your vision matters to us.
What Patients Say About Our Eye Care Clinic
- 98% rated their overall satisfaction as either excellent or very good.
- 99% achieved a good understanding of their eye health & vision correction options.
- 97% of our patients surveyed felt the thoroughness of care they received was excellent or very good.
- 100% rated the helpfulness of our staff as excellent or good.
- 100% of our patients rated the friendliness of our staff as very good or good.
- 83% of our patients were seen within 15 minutes of their appointment time.
- 88% rated us a "9" or "10 out of 10".
Last updated March 21, 2018.
Dr. Jeff Sciberras – your trusted Mississauga optometrist - is committed to helping you achieve the best in eye care, eye glasses, contact lenses and laser vision correction.