Our Service Commitment
Contact Lenses IN mISSISSAUGA
If you’re looking to correct your vision, contact lenses may be an excellent, possibly superior option, for you. Here are some things to know about contact lenses and some of their benefits:
- Contact lenses can correct vision for nearsightedness or myopia, farsightedness, or hyperopia, astigmatism, presbyopia or loss of reading ability, as well as keratoconus.
- Unlike eyeglasses, contact lenses are not obstructive and they’re more convenient to wear during physical activities, especially since they don’t fog up or hinder your peripheral vision.
- Contact lenses can improve athletic performance by up to 25% over spectacle wear.
- With higher prescriptions, contact lenses often provide more natural vision and easier adaptation.
- For many patients, especially teens, the stigma of wearing glasses can be alleviated with contact lens wear. Click the link to read “A Parent’s Guide to Contact Lenses.”
- There are several types of contact lenses. These range from hard and soft lens materials; single versus multi-focal vision correction; and daily disposable lenses to extended-wear lenses. Consult with Dr. Sciberras to determine which type is most suitable for your needs.
- In addition, make sure you’re aware of the pros and cons associated with the different types of contact lens modalities.
- There is no such thing as a set age to begin wearing contacts. If your child is interested in contact lenses, schedule a comprehensive eye health and vision examination first.
- Always remember that contact lenses are a medical device. As such, they need to be properly fitted, maintained and evaluated over time with your optometrist.
Your Source For Contact Lenses
Dr. Sciberras utilizes the latest lens technologies and materials in order to provide his patients with the best products for ocular health, convenience and visual clarity. To learn more about the lens brands we carry, click OUR BRANDS.
What To Expect From The Exam
After conducting a thorough eye health exam and an understanding of your vision demands, Dr. Sciberras will determine which modality of contact lenses will be best for your overall eye health, vision and lifestyle. At times, there is more than one viable option, and the decision will be made after deliberate consultation.
In addition, most prescriptions for contact lenses can be immediately fitted with diagnostic lenses after your consultation with Dr. Sciberras is over. Once your contact lenses are ordered, they are often ready for pick-up within 2 business days or we can arrange for home or work delivery. Most of our suppliers extend rebates to Dr. Sciberras’ patients and we are committed to your satisfaction with the lenses we dispense. Learn about our Current Promotions here.
Our Commitment To Your Vision
We’re 100 percent committed to providing you with the best service in eye care and eyewear. We will strive to provide you with clear, comfortable vision in the best lens technology and most convenient modality for you.