Children aged 0-19 years:
One full eye examination every year plus minor exams for emergencies such as red eye.
Adults aged 20-64:
Patients with diabetes, cataracts, retinal disease, strabismus (turned eye), amblyopia (lazy eye), glaucoma, corneal disease or visual field loss are covered for annual eye examinations.
One full eye examination every year plus minor exams for emergencies such as pink eye.
Private Insurance: Many private insurance plans cover eye exam fees, spectacle and contact lens costs. Please check with your insurance provider prior to your visit for the frequency and amounts of coverage for self and dependents.
Direct Billing to Insurance Providers: We are now able to directly bill the following insurance providers for eye exam services and eye care products: ODSP, Refugee Program, Ontario Works, Green Shield, Blue Cross, Manulife, Maximum Benefit, Standard Life, Sun Life, Chambers of Commerce Group, Cowan, Desjardins, Great West Life, Industrial Alliance, Maximum Benefit, Johnston Group and Johnson Inc.
Your vision matters to us.
Comprehensive Eye Exams and Premium Eyewear in Mississauga
- We offer comprehensive eye care and quality eye care products.
- Direct Insurance Billing.
- Fair pricing, including senior's discounts and 2 for 1 children's lenses. Click here for our latest promotions.
- Online appointment booking for added convenience.
- Extended office hours and Saturday appointments available.
- A full range of contact lens services, a wide selection of eye wear and digital lens technology from leading industry suppliers.
- All emergency visits accepted.
- We offer digital retinal exams to aid in the detection and treatment of eye disease and improved eye health monitoring.
- Unbiased expertise in laser eye surgery and cataract surgery co-management.
- We offer low vision assessments and aids for patients suffering from impaired vision.
- Most of all, your vision matters to us.
What Patients Say About Our Mississauga Eye Care Clinic
- 98% rated their overall satisfaction as either excellent or very good.
- 99% achieved a good understanding of their eye health & vision correction options.
- 97% of our patients surveyed felt the thoroughness of care they received was excellent or very good.
- 100% rated the helpfulness of our staff as excellent or good.
- 100% of our patients rated the friendliness of our staff as very good or good.
- 83% of our patients were seen within 15 minutes of their appointment time.
- 88% rated us a "9" or "10 out of 10".
Last updated March 21, 2018.
Dr. Jeff Sciberras – your trusted Mississauga optometrist - is committed to helping you achieve the best in eye care, eye glasses, contact lenses and laser vision correction.