Your Source For eyewear in mississauga
Shopping for eyeglasses can be a daunting task. It is true that eyeglasses can be an extension of yourself. So next to being aesthetically pleasing, your eyeglasses should be comfortable, durable, and be able to accommodate your unique prescription and vision demands.
How do you find the perfect eyeglasses in Mississauga? Consult a local eye care professional who has your best interests at heart. As Mississauga’s #1 Rated Optometrist, Dr. Sciberras has the unique ability to match your vision with high quality, fashionable eyeglasses.
- First, Dr. Sciberras considers the specific lenses that will solve your visual complaints and deliver the high level of vision expected in today’s world. Lens coatings, lens materials, and visual and physical attributes will be considered before frame thoughts are crossed.
- After careful thought and consideration to lens design, Dr. Sciberras will seek input on what makes ideal frames for you: Do you prefer a particular color? Do you value lightweight frames? Do you have any material allergies? What did you like most and least about your last pair of eyeglasses?
- After understanding both your needs and wants in vision correction, we’ll recommend models to match your visual requirements and complement and work with everyone’s unique attributes to ensure a comfortable fit.
- Dr. Sciberras keeps your prescription in mind and how you’ll be using glasses on a daily basis when making selections.
- We will adjust your frames to the best fit before finalizing your order.
- After the lenses are edged and mounted in your frames, Dr. Sciberras verifies the final product meets high specifications for quality and accuracy of fabrication.
- At delivery, frame fitting is reassessed and Dr. Sciberras reviews when to wear your eyeglasses and what to expect while adjusting to your new prescription.
Our Philosophy In Eyewear:
Dr. Sciberras follows a “dispensing” philosophy: provide the most comfortable, aesthetically pleasing eyeglasses, with the patient’s vision in mind.
Dr. Sciberras stakes his professional reputation on each pair of eyeglasses he dispenses. This is why he promises to provide genuine recommendations for both your frames and lenses, including safety eyeglasses and sunglasses.
Since Dr. Sciberras is aware of your visual function/demands and the status of your ocular health, he’s the perfect source for finding your next pair of corrective eyewear.
Learn more about the following eyewear and lens topics by clicking on them:
We are happy to announce we now offer Tiffany frames, an elegant and timeless selection of women’s eye wear. We have also recently introduced the Lacoste and Guess lines that feature bright accents and solids, for both men and women. The women’s collection features easy-to-wear, feminine shapes designed for the confident, fashionable woman, while the men’s collection features strong, updated classics for a contemporary, masculine offering. Our sporty and mature men’s line by Jaguar offers frames that are as sleek and detailed as the automobile. We typically receive new frame models across all brands on a weekly basis. If you have any special requests, don’t hesitate to ask as we will do our best to satisfy your unique needs.
Interested in sunglasses? You should be, because sunglasses are for everyone and every day of the year. Sunglasses make a great fashion accessory while both protecting your eyes and making your vision more comfortable and clear. Visit our Sunglasses page to learn more.
Visit the Eyeglass Guide to help you in the selection process of your perfect frames.
Frame and Lens Brands
Safety eyewear provided by armouRx.
Every eyeglass purchase from Dr. Sciberras comes with a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty, frame case, lens cleaning solution, screwdriver key chain and a microfiber cleaning cloth. Check out our current promotions. Frame adjustments are complimentary for the life of your frames. Preview Dr. Sciberras’ selection of frames by visiting our virtual try-on frame gallery.