Your Source For eyewear in mississauga
Shopping for eyeglasses can be a daunting task. It is true that eyeglasses can be an extension of yourself. So next to being aesthetically pleasing, your eyeglasses should be comfortable, durable, and able to accommodate your unique prescription and vision demands.
How do you find the perfect eyeglasses in Mississauga? Consult a local eye care professional who has your vision in mind. Dr. Sciberras has an ability to match your vision with quality, fashionable eyeglasses.
- First, we consider the specific lenses that will solve your visual complaints and deliver the high level of vision expected in today’s world. Lens coatings, lens materials, and visual and physical attributes will be considered before frame thoughts are crossed.
- After careful thought and consideration of lens design, Dr. Sciberras will seek your input on what makes ideal frames for you: Do you prefer a particular color? Do you value lightweight frames? Do you have any metal allergies? What did you like most and least about your last pair of glasses? Are you seeking the latest in lens technology? Have you had Transitions lenses in the past?
- After understanding both your needs and wants in vision correction, we’ll recommend models to match your visual requirements and complement and work with everyone’s unique attributes to ensure a comfortable fit.
- We will adjust your frames to the best fit before finalizing your order.
- After the lenses are edged and mounted in your frames, Dr. Sciberras verifies the final product meets high specifications for quality and accuracy of fabrication.
- At delivery, frame fitting is reassessed and Dr. Sciberras reviews when to wear your eyeglasses and what to expect while adjusting to your new prescription.
Dr. Sciberras follows a “dispensing” philosophy: provide the most comfortable, aesthetically pleasing eyeglasses, with the patient’s vision in mind.
We provide recommendations for both your frames and lenses, including safety eyeglasses and sunglasses, that will best meet your unique visual habits and needs.
As Dr. Sciberras is aware of your visual function/demands and ocular health status, he’s the perfect source for finding your next pair of eyeglasses.
Learn more about the following topics by clicking on them:
We are excited to offer Tiffany frames, an elegant and timeless selection of women’s eyewear. We have also recently introduced Prada and Harley Davidson for both men and women. Our sporty and mature men’s line by Jaguar offers frames that are as sleek and detailed as the automobile. And don’t forget the iconic eyewear brand Rayban.
We typically receive new frame models on a weekly basis. If you have any special requests, don’t hesitate to ask and we will do our best to satisfy your unique needs.
We now offer Optikam’s fitting measurement device that obtains eyewear measurements that take into account how the frame will be worn by you. These personalized “as-worn” measurements allow lens designs to be customized, taking into account: Vertex Distance, Pantoscopic Tilt, Frame Wrap and 6 other unique measurements.
As-worn measurements improve monocular Pupillary Distance measurements as well. The standard pupilometer measures the monocular pupillary distances based on the center of the patient’s face (i.e. anatomically), whereas Optikam will obtain monocular pupillary distances using the mid-point of the frame, which takes into account how that frame uniquely fits your face.
Optikam provides ten measurements needed for the Position of Wear:
- Monocular Pupillary Distance (PD)
- Multifocal Seg Heights
- Pantoscopic Tilt (Panto)
- Rear Vertex Distance (RVD)
- Wrap (Face Form Tilt)
- Near Pupillary Distance
- A, B, ED, and DBL values
These measurements, when accounted for in the fabrication of your lenses, offer the best visual experience due to the customization, allowing you to achieve superior lens comfort and resolution. Watch the video below to learn more.
Interested in sunglasses? Sunglasses are for everyone and every day of the year. Sunglasses make a great fashion accessory while both protecting your eyes and making your vision comfortable and clear. Visit our Sunglasses page to learn more.
Visit our Frame Try-On to help in the selection of your perfect frames.
Frame and Lens Brands
Safety eyewear provided by armouRx.
Every eyeglass purchase from Dr. Sciberras comes with a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty, frame case, bio-safe enzymatic lens cleaner, screwdriver key chain, and a microfiber cleaning cloth. Check out our current promotions. Frame adjustments are complimentary for the life of your frames. Preview Dr. Sciberras’ selection of frames by visiting our virtual try-on frame gallery.