Your Source For the best eyeglasses in mississauga
Shopping for eyeglasses can be a daunting task. It is true that eyeglasses can be an extension of yourself. So next to being aesthetically pleasing, your eyeglasses should be comfortable, durable and be able to accommodate your unique prescription and vision demands.
How do you find the perfect eyeglasses in Mississauga? Consult a local eye care professional who has your best interests at heart. As Mississauga’s #1 Rated Optometrist, Dr. Sciberras has the unique ability to match your vision with high quality, fashionable eyeglasses.
- First, Dr. Sciberras listens to your requests for your ideal frames: Do you prefer a particular color? Do you value lightweight frames? Do you have a metal allergy? Do you have any special accommodations or requests? What didn’t you like most about your last pair? Etc.
- After understanding both your needs and wants in visual correction, he suggests frames that match your preferences and complement your unique facial features and geometry to ensure a comfortable fit.
- Dr. Sciberras keeps your prescription in mind and how you’ll be using glasses on a daily basis when making selections.
- He will adjust the frames to a precise fit before finalizing your order.
- After the lenses are edged and mounted in your frames, Dr. Sciberras verifies the final product meets high specifications for quality and accuracy of fabrication.
- At delivery, frame fitting is reassessed and Dr. Sciberras reviews when to wear your eyeglasses and what to expect while adjusting to your new prescription.
Our Philosophy In Eyewear:
Dr. Sciberras follows a “dispensing” philosophy: provide the most comfortable, aesthetically pleasing eyeglasses, with the patient’s vision in mind.
Dr. Sciberras stakes his professional reputation on each pair of eyeglasses he dispenses. This is why he promises to provide genuine recommendations for both your frames and lenses, including safety eyeglasses and sunglasses.
Since Dr. Sciberras is aware of your visual function/demands and the status of your ocular health, he’s the perfect source for finding your next pair of corrective eye wear.
If you require additional optical features, such as anti-glare coating, UV filters or tints, Dr. Sciberras will recommend them. Our staff will not promote any features for financial incentive. Dr. Sciberras does not up-sell add-ons for profit, you will only be charged the laboratory cost.
We are happy to announce we now offer Tiffany & Co., new frames and sunglasses arriving daily. New releases of trendy and fun frames for men and women have arrived at just $139. New models by Coach, Hugo Boss, Modo, Eco, Vera Wang and Nicole Miller.
Interested in sunglasses? You should be! Sunglasses are for everyone, every day of the year. They make a great fashion accessory while protecting your eyes and making your vision more comfortable and clear. Visit our Sunglasses page to learn more.
Frame and Lens Brands
Safety eyewear provided by armouRx.
Every eyeglass purchase from Dr. Sciberras comes with: 1-year manufacturer’s warranty, frame case, lens cleaning solution, screwdriver key chain and a microfiber cleaning cloth. Check out our current promotions. Drop off your old eyeglasses and we’ll donate them to Mississauga Central Lions Club.
Frame adjustments are complimentary for the life of your frames. Preview Dr. Sciberras’ selection of frames by visiting our virtual try-on frame gallery.
Excited to find your perfect pair of eyeglasses? Book your appointment online with Dr. Sciberras or visit our Mississauga office at 2000 Credit Valley Road, because we know eyeglasses!