Doctor and staff are friendly and professional. I could not ask for a better optometrist. The whole family are patients…since 2013.
Patient Recommendation – LF
Staff and doctor are amazing. Dr. Jeff explains everything well and has found conditions with…
Patient Recommendation – AP
Visiting Dr. Sciberras has always been a satisfying experience. You leave the office having been “taken care of” by an expert! Patient since 2015.
Patient Recommendation – AP
About Dr. Jeff Sciberras, Optometrist
Dr. Jeff Sciberras graduated from the University of Waterloo with an Optometry Doctorate in 1999. While attending McGill University as an undergraduate he earned the distinction of Canada Scholar.
Dr. Sciberras completed his residency at the prestigious Barnett-Dulaney Eye Hospital in Arizona. He helped serve underprivileged areas in Jamaica and in Mexico with I Care International. Dr. Sciberras has a special interest in pediatric optometry, because he knows how important vision is to a child’s ability to learn, and low vision, due to his desire to help those that have suffered debilitating vision loss. He is licensed in the use of topical therapeutic pharmaceutical agents for the treatment of eye disease. Dr. Sciberras will personally attend to each patient in the proper selection and fitting of eye wear to ensure ultimate patient satisfaction with their vision correction.
From the inception of his clinic in 2007, Dr. Sciberras’ aim has been to provide the highest quality of comprehensive eye care to the community he grew up in, with a desire to provide leading technologies and quality eye care products.
His passions outside of his work include current events, sports, fashion and his family.
Your vision matters to us.
Comprehensive Eye Exams and Premium Eyewear in Mississauga
- We offer comprehensive eye care and quality eye care products.
- Direct Insurance Billing.
- Fair pricing, including senior's discounts and 2 for 1 children's lenses. Click here for our latest promotions.
- Online appointment booking for added convenience.
- Extended office hours and Saturday appointments available.
- A full range of contact lens services, a wide selection of eye wear and digital lens technology from leading industry suppliers.
- All emergency visits accepted.
- We offer digital retinal exams to aid in the detection and treatment of eye disease and improved eye health monitoring.
- Unbiased expertise in laser eye surgery and cataract surgery co-management.
- We offer low vision assessments and aids for patients suffering from impaired vision.
- Most of all, your vision matters to us.
What Patients Say About Our Mississauga Eye Care Clinic
- 98% rated their overall satisfaction as either excellent or very good.
- 99% achieved a good understanding of their eye health & vision correction options.
- 97% of our patients surveyed felt the thoroughness of care they received was excellent or very good.
- 100% rated the helpfulness of our staff as excellent or good.
- 100% of our patients rated the friendliness of our staff as very good or good.
- 83% of our patients were seen within 15 minutes of their appointment time.
- 88% rated us a "9" or "10 out of 10".
Last updated March 21, 2018.
Dr. Jeff Sciberras – your trusted Mississauga optometrist - is committed to helping you achieve the best in eye care, eye glasses, contact lenses and laser vision correction.