What People Say About Us
Doctor and staff are friendly and professional. I could not ask for a better optometrist. The whole family are patients. Patient since 2013.
Patient Recommendation – LF
Staff and doctor are amazing. Dr. Jeff explains everything well and has found conditions with…
Patient Recommendation – AP
Visiting Dr. Sciberras has always been a satisfying experience. You leave the office having been “taken care of” by an expert! Patient since 2015.
Patient Recommendation – AP
Our office carries trial contact lens fitting sets from leading manufacturers so that virtually all prescriptions can be fitted at the time of your initial eye exam. This includes prescriptions for both nearsightedness (myopia), farsightedness (hyperopia), most levels of astigmatism and bifocals (to correct reading vision). We also carry daily disposable contact lenses and cosmetic color contact lenses.
We stock Air Optix with HydraGlyde disposable lenses from Cibavision.
Made from a revolutionary material that resists deposits and allows up to 5x more oxygen to penetrate through the lens than traditional lenses, Air Optix HydraGlyde can improve eye health, contact lens wear comfort and overall eye appearance.
We stock disposable lenses from Coopervision, a world leader in contact lenses.
Biofinity Energys combine a wettable, breathable lens material with new “digital zone optics” to alleviate dryness and eye fatigue often associated with today’s high digital device demands. It is the world’s first contact lens to incorporate Digital Zone Optics™ – enhanced optics to help you see clearly and go from on-to- off screen and back with less focusing effort.
Air Optix Colors contact lenses come in 12 amazing colors. Finally a cosmetic contact lens that doesn’t compromise eye health. The plasma surface resists deposits that normally reduce comfort and its material is the most oxygen permeable cosmetic lens on the market. The 3-in-1 color technology defines, brightens and transforms your eye color. Try them now in our office: brown, turquoise, gray, sterling gray, blue, brilliant blue, honey, green, gemstone green, pure hazel, honey, amethyst and true sapphire.
KeraSoft IC is a completely customizable soft lens design for the healthy vision correction of Keratoconus and most irregular corneal conditions. Made from Silicone Hydrogel material with 74% water-content, this lens is designed for quarterly replacement. It is an excellent alternative to rigid gas permeable lenses for:
- All stages of Keratoconus
- Pellucid Marginal Degeneration
- Post Corneal Surgery
- Post LASIK Ectasia
Dailies Total 1
We now provide one of the latest in contact lens advancements, the Alcon Dailies Total 1. Watch the video to learn how this contact lens sets the new benchmark in comfort and eye health.
Your vision matters to us.
Comprehensive Eye Exams and Premium Eyewear in Mississauga
- We offer comprehensive eye care and quality eye care products.
- Direct Insurance Billing.
- Fair pricing, including senior's discounts and 2 for 1 children's lenses. Click here for our latest promotions.
- Online appointment booking for added convenience.
- Extended office hours and Saturday appointments available.
- A full range of contact lens services, a wide selection of eye wear and digital lens technology from leading industry suppliers.
- All emergency visits accepted.
- We offer digital retinal exams to aid in the detection and treatment of eye disease and improved eye health monitoring.
- Unbiased expertise in laser eye surgery and cataract surgery co-management.
- We offer low vision assessments and aids for patients suffering from impaired vision.
- Most of all, your vision matters to us.
What Patients Say About Our Mississauga Eye Care Clinic
- 98% rated their overall satisfaction as either excellent or very good.
- 99% achieved a good understanding of their eye health & vision correction options.
- 97% of our patients surveyed felt the thoroughness of care they received was excellent or very good.
- 100% rated the helpfulness of our staff as excellent or good.
- 100% of our patients rated the friendliness of our staff as very good or good.
- 83% of our patients were seen within 15 minutes of their appointment time.
- 88% rated us a "9" or "10 out of 10".
Last updated March 21, 2018.
Dr. Jeff Sciberras – your trusted Mississauga optometrist - is committed to helping you achieve the best in eye care, eye glasses, contact lenses and laser vision correction.