What People Say About Us
Patient Recommendation – LF
Patient Recommendation – AP
Patient Recommendation – AP
If you’re looking for a new way to correct your vision, contact lenses may be an excellent – possibly superior option – for you.
Here are some things you should know about contacts and how they can improve your vision:
- Contact lenses can correct vision for nearsightedness, farsightedness, astigmatism, presbyopia or loss of reading ability, as well as keratoconus.
- Unlike eyeglasses, contact lenses are not obstructive and they’re more convenient to wear during physical activities, especially since they don’t fog up or hinder your peripheral vision. Contact lenses can improve athletic performance by up to 25% over spectacle wear.
- There are several types of contact lenses available. These range from hard and soft lens materials; single versus multi-focal vision correction; and daily disposable lenses to extended-wear lenses. Consult with Dr. Sciberras to determine which type is most suitable for your needs. In addition, make sure you’re aware of the pros and cons associated with the different types of contact lenses.
- There’s no such thing as a “set age” to begin wearing contacts. If your son or daughter is interested in trying contact lenses, learn more by following this link https://www.yourvision.ca/contact-lenses/a-parents-guide-to-contact-lenses/
- Always remember that contact lenses are a medical device. As such, they need to be properly fitted, maintained and evaluated over time with your optometrist.
Your Source For Contact Lenses
In order to find contact lenses that best meet your needs, you must feel comfortable with your optometrist. Dr. Jeff Sciberras, who provides expert advice on contact lenses in Mississauga, has been wearing them for over 30 years, and can relate to each of your concerns regarding their use.
Dr. Sciberras utilizes only the latest in lens technology and materials in order to provide his patients with the best products for ocular health, convenience and visual clarity.
What To Expect From The Exam
After conducting a thorough eye health exam and an understanding of your vision demands, Dr. Sciberras will determine which modality of contact lenses will be best for your overall eye health, optimal vision and lifestyle.
You will also learn how to clean and disinfect your contact lenses, thereby reducing your risk of complications and discomfort.
In addition, most prescriptions for contact lenses can be immediately fitted with a trial pair after your consultation with Dr. Sciberras. Once your contact lenses are ordered, they may be ready for pick-up within 2 business days. We can also arrange for home delivery.
Our Commitment To Your Vision
Did you know that most of our suppliers extend rebates to Dr. Sciberras’ patients? This means we’re 100 percent committed to providing you with the best value for your purchase. If you need help receiving your rebate, let Dr. Sciberras’ staff will be happy to help. We will work to providing you with clear, comfortable vision in the best lens technology and the most convenient, cost-effective contact lens modality for you.
Click here to contact Dr. Sciberras’ office now to book your contact lens consultation in Mississauga.