Comprehensive Eye Exams and Premium Eyewear in Mississauga.
- We offer comprehensive primary eye care services and quality eye care products.
- We offer a full range of contact lenses, a wide selection of current eyewear styles for the entire family and digital lens technology from leading suppliers.
- Fair and competitive pricing, including senior discounts and 2 for 1 lenses for children. Click here for our latest promotions.
- All emergency eye care visits accepted.
- We offer digital retinal imaging to detect/treat eye disease and to better monitor your eye health.
- Expertise in laser eye surgery, cataract surgery co-management, and difficult contact lens fittings, including keratoconus.
- We have extended office hours and Saturday appointments.
- Direct Insurance Billing for added convenience: Ontario Works, ODSP, Green Shield, Blue Cross, Manulife, Maximum Benefit, Standard Life, Sun Life, Chambers of Commerce, Cowan, Desjardins, Great West Life, Industrial Alliance, Johnson Group and Johnson Inc.
- We offer low vision services and aids for patients with impaired vision from macular degeneration, cataracts and glaucoma.
- We offer online appointment booking for your convenience.
- Most of all, your vision and eye health matters to us.
Facts About Our Mississauga Eye Care Clinic
- 93% of our patients surveyed rated their overall satisfaction as either excellent or very good
- 98% of our patients surveyed said they had a good understanding of their eye health and vision correction options at the end of their visit
- 98% of our patients surveyed felt they received very good or fair value for the products or services obtained from our clinic
- 97% of our patients surveyed felt the thoroughness of care they received was excellent or very good
- 99% of our patients rated the helpfulness of our staff as excellent or good
- 99.5% of our patients rated the friendliness of our staff as either very good or good
- 84% of our patients were seen within 15 minutes of their appointment time
Last updated October 18, 2016.
Dr. Jeff Sciberras – your trusted Mississauga optometrist – is committed to helping you achieve the best in eye care, eye glasses, contact lenses and laser vision correction.
Dr. Jeff Sciberras, Optometrist
Eye Care & Low Vision Clinic
Monday 9 am – 7 pm
Tuesday 9 am – 7 pm
Wednesday 9 am – 3 pm
Thursday 9 am – 7 pm
Friday 9 am – 5 pm
Saturday 9 am – 3 pm By appointment
The first step to having your vision corrected by refractive surgery, such as LASIK (which…
Dr. Jeff Sciberras has been named one of the best three pediatric optometrists in Mississauga…
Anterior basement membrane dystrophy, also known as map-dot-fingerprint or epithelial basement membrane dystrophy, is a…
Keratoconus is an eye condition affecting about 1 in every 2000 people. This eye disorder…
If you haven’t visited an optometrist for a while, or if it’s your first eye…
Snow blindness, also known as photokeratitis, is an anterior segment eye condition resulting in the…
Diabetic eye diseases, like diabetic retinopathy & diabetic macular edema, can be prevented & treated. Dr. Jeff Sciberras can perform diabetic eye exams.
A few decades ago, it was rare to see any eye protection or eyewear when…