Comprehensive Eye Exams and Premium Eyewear in Mississauga.
- We offer comprehensive primary eye care services and quality eye care products.
- We offer a full range of contact lenses, a wide selection of current eyewear styles for the entire family and digital lens technology from leading suppliers.
- Fair and competitive pricing, including senior discounts and 2 for 1 lenses for children. Click here for our latest promotions.
- All emergency eye care visits accepted.
- We offer digital retinal imaging to detect/treat eye disease and to better monitor your eye health.
- Expertise in laser eye surgery, cataract surgery co-management, and difficult contact lens fittings, including keratoconus.
- We have extended office hours and Saturday appointments.
- Direct Insurance Billing for added convenience: Ontario Works, ODSP, Green Shield, Blue Cross, Manulife, Maximum Benefit, Standard Life, Sun Life, Chambers of Commerce, Cowan, Desjardins, Great West Life, Industrial Alliance, Johnson Group and Johnson Inc.
- We offer low vision services and aids for patients with impaired vision from macular degeneration, cataracts and glaucoma.
- We offer online appointment booking for your convenience.
- Most of all, your vision and eye health matters to us.
Facts About Our Mississauga Eye Care Clinic
- 93% of our patients surveyed rated their overall satisfaction as either excellent or very good
- 98% of our patients surveyed said they had a good understanding of their eye health and vision correction options at the end of their visit
- 98% of our patients surveyed felt they received very good or fair value for the products or services obtained from our clinic
- 97% of our patients surveyed felt the thoroughness of care they received was excellent or very good
- 99% of our patients rated the helpfulness of our staff as excellent or good
- 99.5% of our patients rated the friendliness of our staff as either very good or good
- 84% of our patients were seen within 15 minutes of their appointment time
Last updated October 18, 2016.
Dr. Jeff Sciberras – your trusted Mississauga optometrist – is committed to helping you achieve the best in eye care, eye glasses, contact lenses and laser vision correction.
Dr. Jeff Sciberras, Optometrist
Eye Care & Low Vision Clinic
Monday 9 am – 7 pm
Tuesday 9 am – 7 pm
Wednesday 9 am – 3 pm
Thursday 9 am – 7 pm
Friday 9 am – 5 pm
Saturday 9 am – 3 pm By appointment
Dr. Jeff Sciberras has been named one of the best three pediatric optometrists in Mississauga…
Anterior basement membrane dystrophy, also known as map-dot-fingerprint or epithelial basement membrane dystrophy, is a…
Keratoconus is an eye condition affecting about 1 in every 2000 people. This eye disorder…
If you haven’t visited an optometrist for a while, or if it’s your first eye…
Snow blindness, also known as photokeratitis, is an anterior segment eye condition resulting in the…
Diabetic eye diseases, like diabetic retinopathy & diabetic macular edema, can be prevented & treated. Dr. Jeff Sciberras can perform diabetic eye exams.
A few decades ago, it was rare to see any eye protection or eyewear when…
It’s that time of year again that so many parents look forward to - back…