Comprehensive Eye Exams and Premium Eyewear in Mississauga.
- We offer comprehensive primary eye care services and quality eye care products.
- We offer a full range of contact lenses, a wide selection of current eyewear styles for the entire family and digital lens technology from leading suppliers.
- Fair and competitive pricing, including senior discounts and 2 for 1 lenses for children. Click here for our latest promotions.
- All emergency eye care visits accepted.
- We offer digital retinal imaging to detect/treat eye disease and to better monitor your eye health.
- Expertise in laser eye surgery, cataract surgery co-management, and difficult contact lens fittings, including keratoconus.
- We have extended office hours and Saturday appointments.
- Direct Insurance Billing for added convenience: Ontario Works, ODSP, Green Shield, Blue Cross, Manulife, Standard Life, Sun Life, Chambers of Commerce, Cowan, Desjardins, Great West Life, Industrial Alliance, Johnston Group and Johnson Inc.
- We offer low vision services and aids for patients with impaired vision from macular degeneration, cataracts and glaucoma.
- We offer online appointment booking for your convenience.
- Most of all, your vision and eye health matters to us.
Facts About Our Mississauga Eye Care Clinic
- 93% of our patients surveyed rated their overall satisfaction as either excellent or very good
- 98% of our patients surveyed said they had a good understanding of their eye health and vision correction options at the end of their visit
- 98% of our patients surveyed felt they received very good or fair value for the products or services obtained from our clinic
- 97% of our patients surveyed felt the thoroughness of care they received was excellent or very good
- 99% of our patients rated the helpfulness of our staff as excellent or good
- 99.5% of our patients rated the friendliness of our staff as either very good or good
- 84% of our patients were seen within 15 minutes of their appointment time
Last updated October 18, 2016.
Dr. Jeff Sciberras – your trusted Mississauga optometrist – is committed to helping you achieve the best in eye care, eye glasses, contact lenses and laser vision correction.
Dr. Jeff Sciberras, Optometrist
Eye Care & Low Vision Clinic
Monday 9 am – 7 pm
Tuesday 9 am – 7 pm
Wednesday 9 am – 3 pm
Thursday 9 am – 7 pm
Friday 9 am – 5 pm
Saturday 9 am – 3 pm By appointment
A few decades ago, it was rare to see any eye protection or eyewear when…
LASIK and other refractive surgery options can correct a variety of vision problems. Farsightedness, nearsightedness,…
It’s that time of year again that so many parents look forward to - back…
When discussing nutrition beneficial for your vision and eye health, most people immediately think of…
New Digital Retinal Camera! We are very excited to introduce the latest addition to our…
It’s that time of year again - trees are budding, flowers are blooming, the weather…
Computer Vision Syndrome: What is it? Computer vision syndrome, also known as CVS or digital…
What’s a better choice, eyeglasses or contact lenses? This is a question I am frequently…