Premium Eye Care and Eyewear in Mississauga.
- We offer comprehensive primary eye care services and quality eye care products.
- We offer the best in contact lenses, a wide selection of designer and budget eyeglass frames and digital lens technologies.
- Fair and competitive pricing. Click here for our latest promotions.
- Senior/student discounts, plus discounts on multiple frame & family purchases.
- All emergency eye care visits are accepted.
- We offer digital retinal photographs to detect and treat eye disease and to better monitor your eye health over time.
- We offer low vision services for those with impaired visual function, such as those affected by macular degeneration, cataracts and advanced glaucoma.
- We offer online appointment booking for your convenience.
- We offer expertise in laser eye surgery and cataract surgery co-management.
- We have extended office hours – evenings and Saturdays.
- Direct Insurance Billing for added convenience: Green Shield, Blue Cross, Manulife, Standard Life, Sun Life, Chambers of Commerce, Cowan, Desjardins, Great West Life, Industrial Alliance, Johnston Group and Johnson Inc.
- Most of all, your vision and eye health matters to us.
Facts About Our Mississauga Eye Care Clinic
- 98% of our patients surveyed rated their overall satisfaction as very good or excellent.
- 94% of our patients surveyed said they had a good understanding of their eye health and vision correction options.
- 98% of our patients surveyed felt they received very good or fair value for the products or services obtained from our clinic.
- 90% of our patients are seen within 15 minutes of their scheduled time.
- We are minutes away from the 401, 403 and QEW. Easily accessible by Transit.
- Proudly serving the Mississauga community and surrounding area since 2007.
Dr. Jeff Sciberras – your trusted Mississauga optometrist – is excited to help you achieve the best in eye care, eye glasses, contact lenses and laser vision correction.
Dr. Jeff Sciberras, Optometrist
Eye Care & Low Vision Clinic
Monday 9 am – 7 pm
Tuesday 9 am – 7 pm
Wednesday 9 am – 3 pm
Thursday 9 am – 7 pm
Friday 9 am – 5 pm
Saturday 9 am – 3 pm By appointment
LASIK and other refractive surgery options can correct a variety of vision problems. Farsightedness, nearsightedness,…
It’s that time of year again that so many parents look forward to - back…
When discussing nutrition beneficial for your vision and eye health, most people immediately think of…
New Digital Retinal Camera! We are very excited to introduce the latest addition to our…
It’s that time of year again - trees are budding, flowers are blooming, the weather…
Computer Vision Syndrome: What is it? Computer vision syndrome, also known as CVS or digital…
What’s a better choice, eyeglasses or contact lenses? This is a question I am frequently…
A Primer on UV Light The sun can have serious consequences for your eye health.…